Mailscanner suddenly started taking up 100% of available memory

Andrew Hoying andrewh at CQG.COM
Fri Apr 19 20:24:14 IST 2002

I guess I spoke to soon, while rebooting it fixed the problem for about a
half hour, it started consuming memory again and after 20 minutes since I
last restarted the mailscanner process it is using 170MB of memory, with
94MB of locked memory. I really need some help troubleshooting this one, so
any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Andrew