Autoupdate for F-Prot

Ben Palmer ben.palmer at intermatrix-systems.com
Fri Apr 19 08:16:28 IST 2002

There is another good script here
http://uk2raq.com/updates/f-prot-zip-update.sh

Ben

-----Original Message-----
Behalf Of David Pollard
Sent: 19 April 2002 01:15
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Autoupdate for F-Prot

Hi There,
Hopefully I have not re-invented the wheel here but I couldn't find any
auto update stuff for f-prot so I wrote a little script.

It seems to work ok for me.

There are install instructions as comments in the top of the file.  Let
me know what you think and I'm interested if anyone comes up with some
improvements.

Have Fun

David.

content by Intermatrix, and is believed to be clean.
http://www.intermatrix-systems.com/