Complatency will get you everytime

Miguel Koren O'Brien de Lacy miguelk at KONSULTEX.COM.BR
Sat Apr 13 17:11:18 IST 2002

Gerry;

I assume this is a LAN at home?

To scan everything that that goes through your server you may want to look
into viralator and other solutions like it. You can find viralator at
http://viralator.loddington.com. Another good package is "frox" (search for it
on www.freshmeat.net) which is an ftp proxy and has configure switches to scan
ftp traffic. A good place to start is www.openantivirus.org

Miguel