Sophos / McAfee

David Pollard david.pollard at MERIDIANINFO.COM
Fri Apr 12 02:13:06 IST 2002

Hi There,

I have a test system up and running with Sophos but I'm having a hard
time finding a single user price for Linux(or in fact any pricing at
all).  Their sales guys don't want to talk to me because I don't want to
buy a copy for every machine in the place.

I have also been digging around on McAfee / Network Associates web site
for pricing but can't figure out which product to use on Linux?

Can someone give me a point in the right direction please?

David Pollard.