SpamAssassin Report Headers

Matt Miller mmiller1 at MPTOTALCARE.COM
Tue Apr 9 14:58:03 IST 2002

After searching the archives, I am still unsure if Mailscanner has
implemented the report_headers function of SpamAssassin. I would really
like to see the point system SpamAssassin reports in the headers of
e-mails scanned by Mailscanner. Can anyone give me a definitive answer
whether or not this is implemented? If so, how do I set this up? If not,
is there a hack or workaround to import this function?
I am seeing the "X-MailScanner-SpamCheck: SpamAssassin (x hits)" header.
I have configured the .spamassassin/user_prefs , the 10_misc.cf and
user_prefs.template all with the "report_header 1" and "use_terse_report
1" options. Am I missing something?
Thanks for any insight.
Matt