TNEF problem

brandon pearson (BITS) brandon.pearson at BBSRC.AC.UK
Fri Sep 28 11:14:12 IST 2001

Hi,
  We are running mailscanner 2.42 with TNEF 1.0.1. We are seeing a number of
mails where TNEF gets stuck and aborted after 2 minutes and the mail is then
delivered to the recipient.

Is there any way to quarantine these unscanned mails/attachments?

Thanks,

Brandon