Subject Line control (SPAM CONTROL)

Patterson, S R S.R.Patterson at SOTON.AC.UK
Tue Oct 30 09:25:27 GMT 2001

I think this is on Jules's wish list.  Otherwise if you're a sendmail
site and know your way around the sendmail.cf it can be done there - I
can provide examples but only ask if you're au fait with sendmail.cf

Steve
--
|       Electronic Information Systems Support and Development       |