Newer MIME-tools module required

Julian Field jkf at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Oct 29 14:00:15 GMT 2001

One thing I forgot to say in the announcement of version 2.60: we now have
module version checks on some of the modules (the ones that cause most
trouble).

You now require at least version 5.410 of MIME-tools, so I have updated the
web site and removed my reference to my patched version of 5.313. 5.411 is
available for download from
http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/files/modules/MIME-tools-5.411.tar.gz
which you might want to do before getting the new code running on your
production servers...

Many thanks to Michael Forrest in Aberdeen for reminding me of this.
                             Southampton SO17 1BJ