Red Hat 7.2

Scott Farrell sfarrell at ICCONSULTING.COM.AU
Fri Oct 26 01:00:06 IST 2001

Amanda,

I'd be interested in your efforts with 7.2.

We are running on 7.1 and that is obviously great. We are going to move
to7.2 and use ext3 ... I would be interested on anyone's experience with
using redhat 7.2 or ext3 on the spool directories with mailscanner. I know
all the spool stuff needs to be on the same filesystem (it breaks otherwise
- I know that one first hand), I wonder ext3 breaks it?

regards
Scott Farrell

http://www.icconsulting.com.au
ic Consulting - the people that make eBusiness happen.
We offer e-business consulting and perform services. We deliver high impact
consulting, and fast turn around projects for our clients.
Ask us about Web Content Management,  Web Self Service, or working closer
with your customers or suppliers.

0412 927 156,   02 9411 3622  mailto:sfarrell at icconsulting.com.au

                    Amanda Tyler
                    <Amanda.J.Tyler at SOC.SO        To:     MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
                    TON.AC.UK>                    cc:
                    Sent by: MailScanner          Subject:     Red Hat 7.2
                    mailing list
                    <MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.
                    AC.UK>

                    26/10/01 02:26 AM
                    Please respond to
                    MailScanner mailing
                    list

Hello

  As a user just about to embark on using mailscanner my question is has
anyone tried it on Red Hat 7.2?
I am purchasing a new box which is coming pre-loaded with 7.2 and wondered
if I should reload version 7.1
Any suggestions please

Amanda
IT Group