Filtering on filename extensions

Q G Campbell Q.G.Campbell at NEWCASTLE.AC.UK
Tue Oct 23 16:41:09 IST 2001

As an attempt to answer my own question I am going to try, taking the
excerpt from my modified filename.rules.conf file:

# Deny all other double file extensions....
deny   \.[a-z][a-z0-9]{2,3}\.[a-z0-9]{3}$
# but
allow  \.[a-z][a-z0-9]{2,3}\.doc$

# These 2 are well known...

Quentin