Enhancement request

Paul Haldane Paul.Haldane at newcastle.ac.uk
Mon Oct 15 14:58:16 IST 2001

That's not strictly true is it (or am I misunderstanding)?  Any message
that has an attachment whose file name matches one of the deny rules in
the filename.rules.conf file well have to have its body munged as well
won't it?  We're only talking about renaming some attachments (*.exe
for example) not all attachments.

Paul