Minimizing virus email in queue?

Tim Tyler tyler at beloit.edu
Thu Nov 29 17:09:50 GMT 2001

Ok I am intrigued.  I don't see a configuration option that would allow me
to have Mailscanner use a different MTA for infected files only.  Is this
something that would ultimately have to be developed into Mailscanner in the
future or is this something I might be able to tweak?
 Tim

--
Tim Tyler
Network Manager - Beloit College