Minimizing virus email in queue?

Nick Phillips nwp at LEMON-COMPUTING.COM
Wed Nov 28 18:37:24 GMT 2001

On Wed, Nov 28, 2001 at 06:27:30PM -0000, Steven Patterson wrote:

> Perhaps (with sendmail) you can set Timeout.Queuereturn=0d when you're
> pushing the delivery of a virus message or something?

I'm no sendmail expert. If this will actually prevent it from ever getting
into the queue then I suppose it might work.

I guess it depends on how the logic is structured in sendmail (is it? ;)...
if "sending a message right now" is basically a special case, then I
suppose it might work. If "sending a message right now" uses the same logic
as "run a delivery attempt on this queued message", then probably not.

We'll see?
Nick Phillips -- nwp at lemon-computing.com
Courage is your greatest present need.