Subject Line control (SPAM CONTROL)

Andrew Hoying andrewh at CQG.COM
Mon Nov 5 22:19:34 GMT 2001

In order to get it to work I've added the following lines to sendmail.cf:

--In definitions

CPprocmail

--In Ruleset 98
R$*<@$*.cqg.com>$*      $#procmail $@/etc/procmail/filter.rc
$:$1<@$2.cqg.com.procmail>$3
R$*<@$*.cqg.com.>$*     $#procmail $@/etc/procmail/filter.rc
$:$1<@$2.cqg.com.procmail.>$3
R$*<@cqgmail.cqg.com.procmail.>$*       $1<@cqgmail.cqg.com.>$2
R$*<@$*.procmail.>$*    $1<@int.cqg.com.>$3

R$+ < @ $* cqgmail.cqg.com. >   $#esmtp $@ cqgmail.cqg.com. $: $1 <
@cqg.com. >
R$+ < @ $* int.cqg.com. >       $#esmtp $@ int.cqg.com. $: $1 < @cqg.com. >
R$+ < @ $* int.cqg.com >        $#esmtp $@ int.cqg.com. $: $1 < @cqg.com. >

--In Mailer Definitions
Mprocmail,      P=/usr/bin/procmail, F=DFMmShun, S=11/31, R=21/31,
T=DNS/RFC822/X-Unix, A=procmail -m $h $g $u

--
And my /etc/procmail/filter.rc file:

LOGFILE=/var/log/procmail.log
SENDER = "<$1>"                 # fix for empty sender addresses
SHIFT = 1

:0f
| spamc -f

:O:
* ^Subject:.*\{SPAM\?\}.*
# Send mail along to original recipients and spam account for logging
! -oi -f "$SENDER" "$@" spam at cqg.com.procmail

:0 w                            # pass along all other mail
! -oi -f "$SENDER" "$@"