Antwort: Re: relay to another mail server

Stephan Effertz s.effertz at JOLA.DE
Wed Dec 12 15:35:40 GMT 2001

> Well, assuming that you mean *only* disinfected mail, not including
"normal"  mail, you may be able to hack something up by getting
mailscanner-generated messages routed differently to normal ones.

I mean all incoming mail that has been scanned, and placed in a queue.

What I want to do pass all the mail onto another server,  for delivery to
the clients using either pop or webmail.

tia
garry

------

The sendmail feature you are looking for is called mailtertable. Check for
FEATURE(mailertable) in your m4 file (generating sendmail.cf) and look at
/etc/mail/mailertable.

This is an example /etc/mail/mailertable. It routes all mail to domain.com
to the server at 192.168.1.123. Don't forget to run makemap after all
changes.

# /etc/mailertable - special handling for hosts or domains
# reindex:
# makemap hash /etc/mail/mailertable.db < /etc/mail/mailertable

domain.com                        smtp:[192.168.1.123]