Goner-A problems - false alarm

Julian Field jkf at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Dec 10 18:19:55 GMT 2001

At 17:24 10/12/2001, you wrote:
>However we did get a mail this morning, before I changed back to queue_only,
>that mailscanner let through and our internal groupshield quarantined as
>containing a W32/Badtrans at MM virus. This mail again caused a "Resource
>temporarily unavailable" error in syslog and was delivered from the outgoing
>queue. Here are its headers.

Please can you send me the full message, including all the headers
(preferably just extracted straight from the mailbox concerned). That way
we stand a chance of being able to manually push it through and see what
happens to it, and whether MailScanner isn't parsing the mail headers
correctly.
                             Southampton SO17 1BJ