MailScanner and Fetchmail?

Scott Farrell sfarrell at ICCONSULTING.COM.AU
Sun Dec 9 22:08:29 GMT 2001

I think if you fiddle with fetchmail, you can get it to resend any email
it reads via smtp, this is a part of what I use (from .fetchmailrc) :

smtpname        sfarrell at icconsulting.com.au
smtphost        192.168.0.2

This stops fetchmail from even attempting local delivery.

regards
Scott Farrell

http://www.icconsulting.com.au
ic Consulting - the people that make eBusiness happen.
We offer e-business consulting and perform services. We deliver high
impact consulting, and fast turn around projects for our clients.
Ask us about Web Content Management,  Web Self Service, or working closer
with your customers or suppliers.

0412 927 156,   02 9411 3622  mailto:sfarrell at icconsulting.com.au

Gerry Doris <gerry at DORFAM.CA>
Sent by: MailScanner mailing list <MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK>
08/12/2001 08:00 AM
Please respond to MailScanner mailing list