Human factors... --- Next version

Julian Field jkf at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Dec 7 14:20:05 GMT 2001

At 10:32 09/12/2001, you wrote:
>I'd like to help out on both the CA innoculateIT support, and support for
>spamAssassin.

I've put in the code you sent me for Innoculate-IT support. I'm just
starting on the SpamAssassin work, shouldn't take me too long.

>Let me know how I can help.

Can you just check that you haven't changed the InoculateIT support in a
while? I'll send you the current sweep.pl if you like, it's not quite the
same as what you sent me (I changed "ino" to "inoculate").
                             Southampton SO17 1BJ