AOL Thing, is this what it was about

smhickel smhickel at chartermi.net
Fri Aug 31 14:58:12 IST 2001

All,

I remember a long thread I tried to stay abreast of regarding the AOL
thing. I didn't pay as close attention as I should have but now the
issue may be hounding my system as well. Is the below what it was about
and if I recall the resolution was to make sure the external DNS server
associated with the MX record has a good reverse-DNS record. Any other
suggestions?

Thanks,

Steve

SMTP; 554 TRANSACTION FAILED:  (HVU:B1) The URL contained in your email
to AOL members has generated a high volume of complaints.  Per our
Unsolic>

believed to be clean.