MailScanner webmin configuration options

smhickel smhickel at chartermi.net
Tue Aug 28 22:26:02 IST 2001

All,

I have put in several MailScanner installs of late and use the fine
webmin module for MailScanner. I don't ever remember having to go into
the configuration portion of the webmin module, as I remember it just
sort of worked. Alas, not this morning. I installed the .8 module and it
doesn't see the MailScanner install I did last night. Here are the
questions it is asking and I just want to make sure I get it right. It
wants to know the location of the MailScanner pid file. Anybody know
where that is usually found (standard install on redhat rpm-based install)?

Thanks,

Steve

believed to be clean.