more success with mailscanner

Nick Phillips mailscanner at LEMON-COMPUTING.COM
Fri Aug 17 10:34:07 IST 2001

On Fri, Aug 17, 2001 at 08:54:01AM +0100, Shane Kelly wrote:

>       Downloaded RedHat, installed it, put on mailscanner with appropriate
> changes to the sendmail cf file, and it worked.

Since you mention it (or rather since you don't), I'd advise anyone following
a similar path to ensure that they familiarise themselves with RedHat's
security update process *before* plugging the box into the LAN; RedHat
is a very popular target for script-kiddies, worms, you-name-it these days.

Nick Phillips -- nwp at lemon-computing.com
Lady Luck brings added income today.  Lady friend takes it away tonight.